1 Bedroom Studio For Sale
Occupying a pleasant position on this popular modern development convenient for the majority of amenities this ground floor studio apartment is offered at a very realistic asking price.
Communal Reception Hall * Living Area with Bedroom Facilities * Archway To Kitchen with matching suite of units * Dressing Room with built in wardrobe * Bathroom * Storage Heating * Off Road Parking * Mature Gardens * EPC Rating C
Occupying a pleasant position on this popular modern development and having the majority of amenities close at hand, this studio apartment is offered at a realistic price and represents an excellent opportunity. Designed to utilize the maximum space and having the benefit of storage heating the accommodation includes living room with bedroom facility, dressing room with built in wardrobe, bathroom with shower and fitted kitchen. There is also the benefit of off road parking and mature communal gardens.
• COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
• LIVING AREA: 14’9’’ (4.54m) x 8’9’’ (2.71m) Convector heater and two glazed windows to rear.
• KITCHEN: 8’6’’ (2.62m) x 5’9’’ (1.79m)
Matching suite of units including stainless steel single drainer sink unit, range of cupboards with matching work tops, cooker, plumbing for washing machine, suspended wall cupboards, airing cupboard and glazed window to side.
• DRESSING ROOM: 6’4’’ (1.95m) x 3’10’’ (1.19m) Built in wardrobe/ cupboard.
• BATHROOM: Shower cubicle, recessed sink unit & WC, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
GROUND RENT: £33 (thirty three pounds) per six months
LEASEHOLD: 125years from 24th June 1982
Interested in this property?Call us 6 days a week, on:01902 758111
Take this listing with you!Scan this code using your mobile device to view this property on the go.
- Perton First School (0.26 miles)
- Perton Sandown First School (0.41 miles)
- Perton Middle School (0.59 miles)
- Wightwick Hall School (0.79 miles)
Closest Train Stations
- Bilbrook Station (2.16 miles)
- Codsall Station (2.23 miles)
- Wolverhampton Station (3.71 miles)